Followers

Translate

Friday, 11 November 2016

2 Small Knitted baubles....

 Morning all, well here we are again, It's Friday !!!!!!

A quick blog today, showing 2 smaller knitted baubles. The one above is just knitted in yellow wool, and then I've added some blue beads around the edge....
....and this one is just knitted with red, black & yellow wool.

I'm doing a craft fair tomorrow, and at the moment I'm trying to be positive about it, after the disappointment of the last fair.

Will let you know Sunday, how I got on.

Bye for now. x

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck tomorrow Jan. Are you knitting your tree next? Lovely baubles. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty baubles, good luck for tomorrow, I am doing one with my daughter so hope it's a good day for both of us.

    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    wonderful baubles yet again.
    Hope all goes well tomorrow.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete