Followers

Translate

Sunday, 20 November 2016

Another Project Finished.......


Morning all, hope your weekend is going great so far.

Today I am doing a craft fair in my local village hall. First time I've done one here, so I'm hoping people who know me from walking the dog, will come over and say hello, and maybe buy something......or at least know where they can come to if they need anything crafty done. Will let you know tomorrow how I got on.

Onto today's blog. I started this cushion on Tuesday and was able to finish it yesterday. It's going to be a Christmas present for a friend. I've made this before twice, once for my mum, and once for a friend, although I only did the outline of the camper van for my friends cushion.

The big "C" is approaching fast and I've done some Christmas shopping and have made a few bits.....how about you? are you on track for Christmas? 

I'm now crocheting my reindeer, that I bought at Excel on Thursday......he is sooooooo soft and cuddly.......I can't wait to finish him and show you.

Bye for now. x

4 comments:

  1. Nice cushion it will be a lovely present.
    I have started present buying. My grand daughter has ask me to crochet her a mermaid blanket, I have brought the wool but don't know if it will get done in time. I have so much going thus Friday I am running a card making class fior 20+ Ladies so have the preparation to do for that today after church and going out to lunch with my daughter and grand daughter.
    Hope all goes well today Janice.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful Jan. Good luck today, hope you sell lots, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    oh what a very super cushion.
    My Son would just love that.
    Did I ever mention that I am left handed and once I made my son a buzby Jumper.
    I don't know if you remember him he was the BT bird.
    Well as I say I started making it and lokked at it and thought that image doesn't look right well I expect you have figured out what went wrong.
    Yes it was my lefthanded knitting so I had to start all over again and use the pattern from the end of the row to the begining instead then it came out okay.
    I tell you that was some feat and I never made a knitted garment with an image on again. LOL.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete