Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Book Folding Christmas Display......

 Morning all, well here we are the last day of November!!. Christmas rush begins now LOL !!!. I can't believe how fast this year has gone. So much still to do before the big day, including 4 more craft fairs !!!

Here is something that I have made to sell (but wont actually mind of I don't sell it !)

I did this book fold some time ago, and at the time just placed a bit of ribbon around the centre. Then I was thinking about table decorations. I had recently visited a garden centre that has a great Christmas section, and saw this battery operated snowman. He has a changing coloured light inside, so I thought he would  be perfect on top.

I've used Martha Stewart circle punches, to do 3 different coloured circles, which I then layered on top of the book fold. The snowman is just placed in the centre, because the on/off switch is underneath him.

Have a great day, and see you again very soon. x

3 comments:

  1. Your book fold looks great with him sat on top, really sets it off. I have gone right off book folding!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    such a lovely desig to your book folding and the snowman is sure cute.
    Love the punched doilies.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Great way to decorate your fab book folding.
    Let us know if he sold.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete