Followers

Translate

Saturday, 12 November 2016

Frame for my Son.....


 Morning all, hope you are all well and happy and enjoying your weekend so far. I'm doing a craft fair today, so will report back tomorrow on how it's gone.


My friend has told me about a computer programme called "tagxedo.com". This site allows you to create a shape and fill with words ....it then mixes the words up so that it fits into that shape. I've done the "batsignal" shape for my son Daniel (who is a big fan of batman). I've added all the characters, as well as his name. The printed it out and framed it. It will be a Christmas present for him.
A close up of the wording. 

Enjoy your day x

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Jan, e will love it I bet. I use a site called Tagul that does the same thing. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Jan. I shall have to investigate this later. Hope the fayre goes ok today. It is very wet and miserable here so I hope you don't have the same to stop folk coming. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet he will love it. I am a bit hooked on this programme, I see Wendy uses one called Tagul so going to have a look. Hope today goes well xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan,
    what a super creation, and I bet you Son loved it.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete