Followers

Translate

Monday, 14 November 2016

Gee Up Horsey .........



 Morning all, another start to the week, and I hope you've all had a good weekend. 

Here, is a stitched card that I've done for my cousin's birthday next week. She is a horse rider, so I thought I would do a horse themed card......(not original but I'm hoping she'll like it !)

I've used watercolour pencils to shade in-between the stitched part. I also have a set of small punches and I found this horse shaped one to use in the corners. The Sue Wilson Noble rectangles and the birthday sentiment completes this card.

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for something completely different X

5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Janice and such a lot of stitching on it.
    Alicia will love it I am sure.
    Enjoy the day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is amazing Jan, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is something a little different Jan and beautifully stitched and coloured, best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan,
    brilliant card, and such a lovely stitched design.
    I bet she will be so pleased with it.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Wow! This is fabulous. Great stuff.
    That'll be one chuffed cousin.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete