Followers

Translate

Thursday, 10 November 2016

MAWTT Challenge - "die cut numbers, letters or words".

 Morning all, it's the moving along with the times challenge again today. It's been set by Judith, who wanted to see die cut numbers, letters or words.

This challenge was perfect for me, as my friends granddaughter was 13 yesterday.  I have a silhouette portrait cutting machine, so I was able to cut out the numbers, as well as her name "faith". I've used a Hunkydory backing paper, layered onto silver mirri card. I've used the same mirri card to cut out her name as well as the "happy birthday" which is a die by Robert Addams.

Pop over to mawtt blog to see the other design teams designs, and why not enter too, it's just for fun. 

See you all very soon x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jan a lovely card for a teenager, best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jan, great when you can personalise it for them. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    what a brilliant card, and I love the wonderful colour and your personalisation of the card with her name.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card Janice… I love the soft muted colours and the sparkly Faith.. it's a very stylish and elegant card! :-)
    Hope you are keeping well
    Love and hugs, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card for a young lady Janice, I bet she will love it! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card for your granddaughter, really beautiful details x Jessie

    ReplyDelete