Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 22 November 2016

My Reindeer.......

 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy......

......well here he is:- My Reindeer !!!!

He is soooooo soft and sooooo cuddly. I just love him to bits already!! 
I finished him Sunday evening, whilst my husband was out fishing. When I went to bed, I took him with me, and put on the pillow beside me......my husband did a double take when he came to bed later LOL !!!. He said that the reindeer was watching him LOL !!
It's from a James C Brett pattern (JB405) using Flutterby chunky wool.

I got my son to take this photo of me on Sunday night, before I posted on facebook. It shows how big he is. 

Thanks for popping by, and hopefully see you again very soon. x


6 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    I want one. LOL
    Oh he is os gorgeous and looks very cuddly.
    You have made such a very super work of him.
    Snap my hubby used to go fishing a lot, but now he can't stand to get too cold with his health probs.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look so soft and cuddly, love it Jan, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is gorgeous Jan and such a lovely photo of you both. Best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jan he's huge. What a super reindeer.

    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's lovely Janice, I bet you won't want to see him.

    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan,
    Reindeer looks wonderful. I am in the process of making my own one but can't work out how exactly the head attaches to the neck. Is it head end to neck end or is the head sewn on half way down or something. I am relatively new to crotchet and this is the first toy I have attempted. Please help. Karen

    ReplyDelete