Followers

Translate

Thursday, 3 November 2016

Owl'll be seeing you at Christmas !!!!

Morning all, hope you are all well & happy....

Well here we are in November.....that means that Christmas is not very far away now. Have you started making your Christmas cards yet???? I think I've done enough....the ones to post anyway, still have the special family ones to do yet.

Decided to do some more knitting for my craft fairs.... this owl is knitted in moss stitch. He has his Christmas hat on at a jaunty angle.....but I think he looks like he's been on the sherry already ....and a little worse for wear !!!

What do you think?

Thanks for your feedback on the Father Christmas.....The general opinion was that he needs eyes....so I will sew some on soon.

Enjoy your day, thanks for popping by, and hopefully you will return again very soon. x


5 comments:

  1. Good morning Jan yep looks like the sherry bottle has been opened!! but he is so cute!! Haven't been able to do anything for Christmas yet but luckily I have things left from last year I can bring out for the fayre on the 19th. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan
    Sorry I'm behind again and its going to get worse from tomorrow lol!
    Your a talented gal with some lovely projects in all crafty areas.
    Will be back to visit when I can.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is really cute Jan, and I agree the father christmas needs eyes. See you tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete