Followers

Translate

Monday, 7 November 2016

Reindeer Bauble.....

 Morning all, hope you all well & happy. Did you enjoy fireworks at the weekend?  We certainly heard a lot of them going off around our way in the lead up to 5TH November. Poor Rolo didn't enjoy them....he was anxious all the time and kept wanting to sit on our laps. He wanted to go out, but on Saturday night the local fishing club decided to take this opportunity and burn rubbish in their car park (which is behind our house).....the smoke was dreadful.  Sunday morning all the cars were covered in ash !!! good job it rained Sunday afternoon. 

Anyway onto nicer things.... Here is a reindeer bauble that I have made. It came from a pattern to make a cuddle blanket (where you make the blanket and then have a toy in the middle of the blanket - normally just head and arms). I decided just to use the pattern for the reindeer head and create a Christmas bauble. I have stitched a smiling mouth on him....but his nose is so big you cant see it in the photo LOL !!


btw, I have now sewn eyes on the father Christmas!
Enjoy the start of a new week, I'm out to lunch today with my two best friends.x

3 comments:

  1. Both so sweet Jan, you must have major patience to knit tiny things like those, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    I so agree with Wendy your patience must be major because the smaller the item the harder it seems to create.
    You have made super work of this and he is sure very cute.
    Snap I have a fishing lake and their car park the otherside of my garden fence too.
    Thank goodenss though they didn't have a bonfire.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Rudolph. He is so cute.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete