Followers

Translate

Saturday, 26 November 2016

Small Reindeer......


 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy. Sorry haven't been around for a few days, but I've been busy making more bits for the craft fairs.

I'm doing one today, so I will report back tomorrow.

Here is a small knitted reindeer that I've done. The pattern is from knittingbypost, and he stands at about 12 inches high. 

I've put a candy stick in his bag as an extra gift.

Hope he sells today, along with the tonnes and tonnes of stuff that I've made LOL !!
Enjoy your weekend. x

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute should be a good seller and hope you get some orders. Is it possible to take a photo of your stall I would love to see all your wonderful things together.
    I did a card making class yesterday which went down really well and found a little surprise when I got home the lady had slipped £25 in a thank you card. Into my bag. I did not want paying for I was doing it for a friend so I shall buy a couple of big tins of chocolates for the group and a special die I have my eye on.
    Good luck and hope the weather stays fine.

    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete