Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 15 November 2016

That Looks Familiar....... !!!!!


Morning all, Question:- have you ever looked at someone's blog and thought "I've got all those dies and have never thought to do that"????

......well it happened to me !!! The very talented John Lockwood showed a card on his blog the other day.....and I had those exact thoughts .......of course I wanted to make a card too. So here is my version. 

 Almost identical to John's, but I didn't have the central circle bit, so my circles are different, and I haven't stamped inside, but instead, added a matching mauve felt flower.
 Thanks for the inspiration John xx

John Lockwood's original design.......(and better photography too !!)
Have a look on John's blog either by clicking on his name at the side of this page or go to johnnextdoor.blogspot.co.uk

I did with check with John that it was ok to copy and show this today.... thanks John x
See you again soon. x

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty Janice, Johns blog is a great source of inspiration.

    Enjoy the day,
    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the pic, I thought it was Johns, ab fab Jan, John loves it when we copy his ideas, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful card, well done Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought I recognised the card Jan!! but your version is lovely best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan,
    what a great take on John's card I love the colours used and the wonderful dies.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice
    I did have a feeling of deja vu lol!
    Brilliant take on John's original.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete