Followers

Translate

Friday, 9 December 2016

A FOXY CHARACTER......

 Morning all,  bit late with the blog today, had to wait to get access to my craft room, where my laptop and camera are.

I'm doing my last craft fair of this year today. It's being held in a school, and the children will be allowed to come in gradually throughout the afternoon, and then the parents when school finishes.

I managed to complete this fox last night, so he will be on the stall today.
 He was meant to be a Pyjama case, but i decided to make him into a soft toy instead. The pattern was from knittingbypost.
Tomorrow, I will be getting my Christmas present from my eldest son. He has paid for us to go to see Aladdin the musical show in London, followed by a champagne lunch. So I will be having a great day tomorrow.

Will try and report back on the craft fair before I go.

Have a good day and weekend ahead. xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    oh he is sooooooooo! very cute and wonderfully created.
    I bet you sold him today in a flash.
    Lots of crafty love Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Oh my, isn't he amazing. You must be a fast knitter.
    Hope the stall did well and you enjoy your day tomorrow.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete