Followers

Translate

Thursday, 1 December 2016

Christmas Sleighs......

 Morning all, well the countdown has started to the big day.....hope you're all on track to get everything done. 
I made these sleighs a few years ago. I've had them on my craft shelf ever since, but as I'm doing craft fairs now, I decided to dust them off, buy some sweets and try to sell them.
 I had only made 2 , one red & one gold. So I wont be too disappointed if they don't sell. My lot indoors, will soon devour the sweets over the festive period.
See you all again soon. x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janice
    Both look fantastic.
    Can't see why these wouldn't sell so you'd best buy the boys some more sweets lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    these are wonderful and very lovely.
    I love the colours and of course they should sell well.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete