Followers

Translate

Thursday, 8 December 2016

MAWTT Challenge: Christmas Scenes.....


 Morning all, MAWTT Challenge today, and this time the theme is set by me !!
I want to see Christmas scenes.....day or night, anything that makes you feel Christmassy LOL !!

My card could be a winters scene.....crisp and cold. I printed this scene onto linen card to give more texture. Then I added a layer of snowdrop acetate and then cut a shape into white card to frame the whole picture. I've added white poinsettias and a snowflake swirl around the edge to give more depth.
Pop over to the MAWTT blog and enter a card yourself. It's just for fun, but I will pick out the top 3 next wednesday.

Have fun. x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    what a wonderful theme and your card is gorgeous and that scene is fantastic.
    Love your wonderful design.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jan, I love this. The scene is gorgeous. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Beautiful scene. The snowflake edges are lovely.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great technique of printing on linen, you get a really artistic effect. And your acetate edges are lovely accents, really nice project x Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Jan, thank you and I hope you feel better soon, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! this is absolutely stunning Janice, the image looks so pretty with the falling snow and the snowflake surround… gorgeous white poinsettias too! I loved this theme!
    Sorry I'm so late commenting.
    Sending love and hugs, Sue B xxx

    ReplyDelete