Followers

Translate

Saturday, 3 December 2016

More Reindeers.....of a different Kind !!


Morning all, a quick blog today, still busy sorting things out.....yesterday whizzed by so fast, that I didn't get half the things sorted that I had planned to !!

Anyway, I was recently in "the works" and saw this little reindeer kit, to make 2 reindeer decorations. It only cost £2, so I thought I would buy it and if it looked ok, maybe make some more different ones ie: snowman or Father Christmas. 

Just circles of stiff felt, with a bead in between each circle then the shaped head on top. 

Will put these on my craft stall tomorrow at £1.25 each, so hopefully will make a small profit !!

Enjoy your weekend. x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    they look really brilliant and lovely.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete