Followers

Translate

Friday, 2 December 2016

Sock Monkeys..........

Morning all, hope you are all well, happy and WARM !!! The weather has certainly turned now, definitely winter now. 

I was asked to make 3 sock monkeys for a friend. When I bought the Christmas socks, they were in a pack of 5, so I decided to make all 5 to give my friend a choice, then hopefully I will sell the remaining 2 at my craft fairs. 

I have a full week of craft fairs next week, starting on Sunday, then Monday morning, Tuesday evening & Friday afternoon. This will be the last of them for this year, so I will let you know the results if I can next week.

My eldest son is coming home on Monday for a week, so the craft room will have to be tidied ready for him. So I wont be doing much crafting in there next week !!

Have fun Christmas shopping x

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are one busy lady, nice family of monkeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    oh these look so gorgeous all together.
    Definitly spoiled for choice.
    Lots of crafty love Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete