Followers

Translate

Monday, 2 January 2017

A Start Of A New Year.......

Morning all, hope you enjoyed the celebrations of seeing the new year in. We didn't exactly stay up, but were reading in bed still when we heard all the fireworks going off. So Happy New Year to you all xx


Well, I've decided to do some more craft fairs this year, and was trying to think of something different to sell. I happened across a magazine that I bought in December, but had not really looked at (you know what it's like !!) and I saw these little clown fishes. I've decided to make them into key-rings.

My crochet owl key-rings were very popular, so I will be making more of those later on.
 I've just made 4 ......oh, and one for my husband, who wants to hang it from his fishing rod rests......let's hope it's a good luck charm for him !!
I thought that the finding nemo / finding dory films are still popular with children, so hopefully will sell.

I'm looking at other things to knit / sew / create......any ideas would be welcome.

Enjoy the bank holiday. xx

5 comments:

  1. How cute are these, lovely Jan, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and your family and the other ladies who post on your blog.

    It was lovely to see your post this morning the fishes are lovely and should be a big seller. I will keep a look out for ideas for I do a lot of things fir charity fairs.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Jan and a very happy new year to you and your family. Sorry I've been missing and that you have ben ill. I too have had this flu-ey cough and cold all over Christmas. I felt a lot better last Thursday and went out for a while and then by Friday evening I was full of it again!! I have been told it will come and go for a few weeks yet before I get rid of it.....re your fayres this year, one item I usually have a few of are soap and flannel handbags, they always seem to be popular so if this is of interest let me know and I will send you the details. If I come across any other smaller things in trying to get my new room organised I will let you know. Best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan,
    I do hope you are feeling better now.
    Happy New Year to you and yours.
    Love your wonderful clown fishes.
    My Granddaughter loved her sock monkey.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    These are really cool! They're bound to sell well.
    What about dogs/cats faces for your keyrings. Folk always like their pets.
    I'm guessing its not too early to start on Easter projects too.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete