Followers

Translate

Saturday, 14 January 2017

Another Camper Van Cushion....this time for the craft fairs........












Morning all, well here we are again the start of the weekend.

Hope you are all well & warm.


I've shown these camper van cushions before, as I've made a few now. When I made one for my friend's Christmas present, I had enough of the colours to do another one, just had to buy some more background wool. Worked out a cheap cushion to make, as the wool was on offer 3 for 2 - bargain!! 

This time, I didn't knit the grey circles, but instead, just cut grey circles of felt and sewed them on afterwards. I think it looks a lot neater circle. The photograph looks like the camper van is doing a wheelie, but it's just where I've placed it on the floor. 

Will have to see if it sells.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and see you again soon. x

2 comments:

  1. hi Jan I Don't think you'll have any problem selling this cushion as camper vans are so popular. What a difference a day makes we have sunshine and blue skies this morning! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    I would imagine this will be one of the first items you sell as its fab.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete