Followers

Translate

Monday, 16 January 2017

Back to Crocheted Owl Keyrings.....

Morning all, a quick blog today, just done another owl keyring to sell at my craft fairs. They sold really well last year. I think I sold at least one at each craft fair, so I will definitely be making more of these. They only take up a small amount of wool and stuffing, so cheap to make. I've ordered some more keyring chains from ebay. (coming from China....so cheap as chips !).

This year I've decided to make a more detailed list of how much materials cost to make each item. Then when I've sold them I can get a clearer picture of the true profit. I don't take into account my time, as I really enjoy making things....so that's still my hobby to me.

Thanks for stopping by, lovely to know you are all out there. x

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Jan the eyes really give your owls their character. Making a list sounds a good idea particularly for larger items though you'll probably be surprised how much some of the smaller items cost especially when you start adding embellishments. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    such a very lovely design and of course it's an owl my fave.
    Love your wonderful work on this.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Very cute and so I can see why they will sell well.
    It's great you can make something from your hobby.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete