Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Can't Believe It !!!........

 Morning all, hope you are all well and happy.

The Headline ????? It's the last day of January already!!!!! where has that month gone?????

Glad to say that I had a good journey to and from Oxford yesterday, whilst taking my son back home. No traffic to speak of, and did each journey in less than 2 hours !!!

Bad news is that my husband has at long last got that cold that has been doing the rounds since before Christmas. I just hope I don't get it again. I'm looking after the patient well, dosing him up with medicine at every opportunity, and keeping the kettle boiling for hot drinks !!

Did another candle ready for craft fairs. This art deco image i found on google. I print it on cheap copier paper, not tissue paper, and works just as well. I've added some glitter glue on top of the image. Tried to add to the candle direct, but didn't seem to want to stick (unless I didn't leave it long enough before touching LOL !!) 
Enjoy your day, and I'll see you next month LOL !! x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely candle Jan, glad your journey was good yesterday, and keep that man well watered to drown his cold. Drop of brandy should help xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    oh this candle is so very lovely.
    I love that wonderful image too.
    I know what you mean about that cold it seems to have a very long incubation period as my hubby got it quite a few weeks after me.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Lovely candle. I bet these sell well. I wouldn't want to burn something so lovely.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete