Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Just The One Sock?????......

 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy. 

No, I've not been asked to knit a sock for a one legged woman LOL !!! Him indoors has asked me to knit him some socks to wear with his fishing boots !!

Once I had found a pattern for long men's socks, I said to him that I would do a trail run with this wool, just to see how it turns out size wise.

It fits ok, although he would like them to be slightly wider to go over his trousers and the ribbed cuff bit to be longer........oh and also he doesn't want pink, but grey wool. I don't know men can be so fussy LOL !!!
So I will buy some thicker dk in grey and knit them on slightly larger needles to accommodate all his demands......

......if he's lucky I might even knit him a pair LOL !!!!


Have a good day. Hope the snow doesn't settle if you get any, and keep warm. x

3 comments:

  1. Dont know what he is moaning about, the pink one is lovely !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this looks great so you'll have to knit the other one. You may need them for inside your boots if we get some snow. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    I know socks can be tricky so great job.
    Can't think why Chas wouldn't want pink lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete