Followers

Translate

Thursday, 19 January 2017

Mum's 80th Birthday Card......






Morning all, well I've sort of finished Mum's birthday card. I'm happy with the front, but as yet, haven't done a message piece inside. It's a Big A4 card. I divided the card roughly in half, and on the top half drew and then cut out the 80. I've then added acetate to the top half, to strengthen. Added backing paper and loads of gems, as well as, the wording and flowers on the front. I covered the insides with the same backing paper. Now just need to decide on the wording for inside the card.......

.......on well, I do have a week to make my mind up.


Now for an apology from me. I'm very, very sorry, but I've completely forgotten to do my entry for this month's Movingalongwiththetimes challenge.
Please pop over to the MAWTT to see the other DT entries. 

Must get myself more organised for next month. x

4 comments:

  1. I,m sure she will love it, it's fab, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've gone bling mad here but well worth it. Super card. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    this is very gorgeous, and I love your wonderful design.
    You don't get the impression on the photo that it's A4 in size.
    I am sure your Mum will be so pleased with it.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    I'm very impressed at how neatly you cut out the 80 on this fab card.
    Your Mum will love it.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete