Followers

Translate

Sunday, 8 January 2017

"N" For Nicola.......




Morning all, at long last I'm back to making cards....I seem to have been knitting for quite a while now, so It's nice to get back in the swing of things.

This card, I've made for my friend's daughter. I decide just to do her initial. Being a "N" it was quite easy to cut out. I added a layer of acetate between the front layers to add a bit of strength.

You can't see from the photo, but I added little pink gems in the centre of the flowers on the paper. Phil Martin's word dies. 

The photo isn't very bright.....a bit of a dull day here in Kent.

Enjoy your Sunday Roast today.....lamb for us. x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jan and so different. Very dull here in Suffolk too. Today I'm starting to tackle all my boxes, yes boxes, of fabrics to decide what stays and what goes. At least all the scraps are welcome at the local school for collage projects!! Enjoy your roast. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab Jan. We had lamb last night and enough for a stew tonight Mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Great idea for a card. I thought that you'd used one of those fancy machines until you said you'd cut it out.
    Not keen on lamb, though I should try it again as I've not had it since I was a kid (not that long ago lol!)

    ReplyDelete