Followers

Translate

Monday, 30 January 2017

Nellie the Elephant.......

 Morning all, sorry I've been absent for a few days. It was my mum's 80th birthday on Friday, and at the weekend my brothers and their families came over for a little celebration tea at my house, plus my eldest son has been home so wasn't easy to get into the craft room.

Anyway, I managed to knit this lovey elephant. Pattern by "knittingbypost". She is supposed to be a PJ case, but I've stuffed the body part, so she is just laying down. The pattern didn't have a tail included, but I will add one later.
Taking my eldest back to Oxford today, so will try and get around to checking all your blogs later tonight.

Bye for now. x

5 comments:

  1. Really cute Jan, I love it. Glad you had a good weekend, and safe journey today xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed you had time to do this Jan with everything else going on but it is a great addition to your knitted family. Hope your mum enjoyed her birthday celebrations. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Jan, sounds like a busy weekend for you, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan,
    oh isn't it so gorgeous.
    You sure are so clever as it looks really excellent.
    Safe journey.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Oh my, what a wonderfully cute Nellie.
    You're a talented gal!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete