Followers

Translate

Sunday, 15 January 2017

Owl Easter Toy......


Morning all, hope your weekend is going great so far. I'm pleased to say we didn't have anymore snow here in this part of Kent, and what we did have is starting to disappear.

Have been in doors nearly everyday last week, with no energy or enthusiasm to go out or do anything much.....must be this time of year....

However, I have had the energy to knit this egg bearing owl. He's a knitting pattern from "knittingbypost". They have some lovely patterns, that I've been looking at (and maybe ordering a few LOL !!), and are easy and straightforward to knit.

Like the Easter chick I did a little while ago, the wings hold a cadbury's cream egg (other brands are available !!).

Luckily for me, the men in my house don't often venture into my craft room, so these eggs will stay in place until sold........

......unless the dog spot's them, then I have one sick dog !!!

Enjoy your day - roast beef today for us. x



5 comments:

  1. Love it Jan, how ironic I just saw this on FB xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cutie Jan owls always sell so this won't last long!! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really cute, well done. What other birdies are you going to make holding EASTER eggs !!. I haven't got over xmas yet haha!! I do understand you have to make the birds early, how many EASTER eggs have you bought. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    So cute and a great addition to your stall.
    Two gammons in the slow cooker as I speak(we've got a big slow cooker lol!)
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan,
    gorgeous owl and wonderful work as usual.
    My those eggs wouldn't last long in my house. LOL.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete