Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 24 January 2017

Pop Up Card....Female....

Morning all, another pop-up card for my craft fairs. Today a female card.

 Again, I kept the design simple that would suit everyone. 

With my craft fairs, I received a comment about Public Liability Insurance. Yes, you do need to have that now. Luckily, I was able to do a joint cover with my friend, whom I do the craft fairs with, which saved some money, but still an expense to take into account.

Thanks for all your comments, I love to receive them and read your thoughts. 

Bye for now. x

4 comments:

  1. So pretty Jan, love this design, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the embellishments and ghe pretty paper you have used best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    another very wonderful pop up box.
    Yes you are right the insurance is a pain, and so very expensive, but a must have as you don't want anyone to have an accident at your stall, and you have to pay.
    The culture these days is to sue every time.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Oh, this is sooooo pretty. I love the birds sitting in a line.
    Great idea to go halves with your chum.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete