Followers

Translate

Sunday, 22 January 2017

Pop Up Cards.....

 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy and enjoying your weekend so far.

I've started booking some craft fairs for this year, and although "normal" cards don't really sell (as there's too much competition) I thought I would make a few pop up cards, as they are different and easy to make. 
 This is the first one (be warned ....loads of more blogs coming up!!!).
It's for a male, but I haven't made it any particular age group. I decided to put a section on the front and keep it blank, then I can add a peel off age if someone wants one on the day.
I'm also in the process of making more candles to sell......plus loads of other goodies.....so please keep popping by !!!

Have a good day and I will see you all very soon. x

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful Jan, difficult deciding what to show on a stall. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jan nice idea about the pop up box cards will be something different. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    wonderful pop up box, and such a great design.
    I think people don't appreciate the time spent making things and are not taking that into account when going to these fairs.
    That's why I never do any.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Brilliant pop up. Look forward to seeing the rest.
    All our local ones require PL insurance so that did put me off when I was making jewellery, never mind EU rules about metals and CE markings etc.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete