Followers

Translate

Thursday, 5 January 2017

RRRROOOOOAAAAARRRRRR !!!!!

 Morning all, hope you are all well and happy.

Here is today's blog. 

I've knitted these dinosaurs for a little boy who will be 2 on Saturday. I don't know what it is about dinosaurs that children love, but I can remember knitting these for my two boys!! My sons loved dinosaurs and could name a lot of them...even pronouncing them correctly ( mind you everything else they said was a lot of mumbo jumbo LOL !!)

These patterns were from Jean Greenhowe (booklet 199).



And now confession time ?

I had to buy a birthday card for him with a dinosaur on - as believe it or not - I didn't have any dies, papers or toppers with a dinosaur on !!! Can't quite believe it myself. I must have hundreds of dies and shelves full of papers, toppers etc- but no dinosaurs.....

......what's missing from your collections?????

Have a great day, and thanks for all your warm welcoming back and well wishes. It's lovely to hear from you all again. x

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift for him. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    These are brilliant knits. He's going to be one happy boy.
    Buying a card! Go wash your mouth out lol!
    I have to do a fairy card for March and am having to sort that out as I don't do fairies lol!
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely selection Jan. Will have one very happy boy best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete