Followers

Translate

Sunday, 19 February 2017

Baby Blues.....

Morning all, hope your weekend is going well so far.

I was asked to knit a couple of baby cardigans for a friend of mine, who has recently become a grandmother for the first time.

I forgot to take a photo of the first one, but here is the second one !!
 I ran out of wool for the last 2 rows of border band, so I decided to add white to the cardigan. Once I had finished doing the border, I used a crochet hook and just did a small crochet edging to the bottom of the cardigan to complete the look.
Hope she likes it !!

Bye for now. x

5 comments:

  1. Jan, this is gorgeous, love the little collar, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely Jan, I like the white edging it brightens it up. Your knitting needles are certainly red hot these days xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    very beautiful work.
    I love the design of that wonderful cardy.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely pattern Jan I'm sure this will look lovely on the little lad. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Beautiful cardi. You're a genius with those needles.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete