Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 22 February 2017

It's A Dissssaaassster Darling !!!......

Morning all, hope you are all well and happy. The end of the week is fast approaching now, and wont be long until the weekend arrives.



Have you ever looked on pinterest for ideas????


Well I often look, and recently saw this:-

What a great idea ...... I thought.....I must have a go at that........

So I got prepared......balloon - check, string - check, chocolate eggs - check, glue - check....right all prepared........

Got covered in glue in the process, but managed to achieve an egg shaped balloon. Hung up to dry........

The Next Morning:-........

 Somehow in the drying process my balloon shriveled up leaving this wonderful shape (not LOL !!)
Whilst trying to get the balloon out, the spaces opened up and you've guessed it..........
......the eggs fell out LOL !!!!

Wont be trying that again !!!!!!

Oh well onwards and upwards I guess. x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    oh well we live and learn don't we.
    So sorry it didn't work for you, but I hope you enjoyed the eggs though.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! I would love to have seen your face. Looked like a good idea, don't think I will try it haha!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Oh dear(sorry, I did have a titter lol!) Maybe try again but don't water the glue down?
    Enjoy the eggs.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete