Followers

Translate

Saturday, 11 February 2017

Two More Spring Lambs.......

 Morning all, I'm a little late with the blog again today (sorry!!).

I've managed to knit two more lambs using my own stash of wool. No stained fingers this time LOL !!.

I've used King Cole tinsel plus some oddments of Double Knit wool. 
I'm pleased to say that in the post today, I received some replacement wool for the purple lamb that I knitted from a magazine. Very pleased that the magazine company responded so quickly to rectify the problem. So I'll be knitting another lamb very soon. 

This weekend, I have to concentrate on making the wedding invitations. It's gone from 30 to 46 now !! So its "heads down and working" for me this weekend.

I will show a photo of the finished items asap. 

Bye for now x

3 comments:

  1. aaawwwwwwwww really cute. No die run this time haha!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan these are more than cute, so lovely, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    These are delightful and great that you got such super customer service too.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete