Followers

Translate

Sunday, 26 February 2017

V.W CAMPER-VAN CUSHIONS.......

 Morning all, hope your weekend is going great so far. I'm expecting my eldest son to arrive home today for a week, as it's his birthday on Tuesday (pop by and see the card that I've made him).

Have been knitting these last few days, and have just finished these two VW Camper-van cushions. Easy to knit, with the details sewn on afterwards. Like the large VW camper - van cushion that I've done before, I did the headlights, tail-lights and VW sign in felt.

Not too big at 11.5 x 9.5 inches, I cut up an old duvet into the shape, 3 times per cushion, to give a firmer shape, rather than use ordinary toy stuffing to fill.
Will try and add more to the blog this week (if I can get into craft room), so watch this space !!

xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    oh these are so gorgeous and wonderfully made.
    Your work is fab.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Jan best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    These are brilliant. As someone who can just about manage knit one pearl one I'd love to try something like this but it would probably end up looking like a campervan that's been in an accident lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete