Followers

Translate

Monday, 13 February 2017

Wedding Invitations......

 Morning all, hope you all had a good weekend and are ready to face another week.

Thankfully the snow soon disappeared here in Kent. Hope it is the same where you are.

This is the wedding Invitations that I've been making. A very simple design, but making 46 cards is so time consuming !!! Also I didn't realise just how much red tape I would use in making these cards. I was worried about things becoming un-stuck, so decided to use red tape for all the front. Went through about 4 rolls !!. 
 As you are reading this, I will probably rushing to the shops to buy more ribbon for the bows on the front of the card, plus these photo mounts.... as run out of both.
I did say that they would be ready for collection today, but it will have to be tomorrow instead.

I don't think I'll do anymore, even if asked, as they take up so much manual hours to complete. You cannot charge for your time, as it would make the price too expensive. I've covered the cost of making them, and have just got a profit of under £20.00. Also making the same card over, and over again is sooooooo boring !!

See you soon. x

3 comments:

  1. They are lovely Jan but i agree about being time consuming, I wouldn't like to do it, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Gorgeous invite but it's a shame if you charged the proper hourly rate, folk probably wouldn't want to pay.
    I made my own wedding invites, before I started card making but not sure I'd want to do someone else's from the time aspect.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think I would have given up with tying all the bows! ! Look lovely though. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete