Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Anniversary Card for My Parents....


 Morning all, hope you are all well and happy.

Today is my parents wedding anniversary. It's 59 years today. Mum keeps reminding me that I'll have to let the Queen know that it's their 60th Wedding anniversary next year, so that the Queen will send congratulations to them both !!

Anyway, this is the card that I've made. I have chosen the colour scheme to match the Hunkydory sentiment and image. I've embossed a piece of black card with an embossing folder,  then using a gold polish have high-lighted areas of the card so that the embossing stands out more. The wording is a die by "Elizabeth Crafts". The flower has been made by combining two shades of yellow fabric flowers (that I bought from the £1 shop) and adding a black sparkly flat backed gem in the centre.
 Lovely words .....
Have a great day, Mum & Dad, and of course, everybody else. xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jan, very sophisticated. I bet your Mum & Dad loved it, many congrats to them both xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    Happy Anniversary to your Mum and Dad.
    Your card is very wonderful and that sentiment is so very lovely.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Superb card, so elegant and beautiful sentiment.
    Congratulations to your Mum and Dad.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete