Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Dumbo....The Worlds Cutest Elephant !!




Morning all, hope you are all well & happy. Did you all enjoy spring??? It happened last week and now we've bypassed summer and gone back to Autumn Lol !!

On a brighter note, my son's girlfriend is home for a couple of weeks. She is teaching in Dubai for a year. It was her birthday in February. I didn't post a card to her, but instead have made her this belated birthday/ welcome home card.

She loves Dumbo (don't we all) and I found a pattern on pinterest. It was supposed to be for hot fix crystals, but works equally well with my sewing on card. I used a pink/silver/black sparkly thread, and added googly eyes afterwards.

Once again using my Sue Wilson Noble square die. I didn't want to add any wording so just added a small butterfly.





 hope she likes it !!

Thanks for popping by, and hopefully I will see you all again soon. x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Janice, this is great. You are so clever.
    Can I have a copy of the pattern, I know someone who loves elephants. thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice, this is really cute and I bet it will be well loved xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    oh how gorgeous and cute is this card.
    Your work Jan is excellent.
    You are a multy tlanted lady that's for sure.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
    By the way I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super Jan so cute she can't help but smile when she sees it. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    What a lovely present and such a cute picture.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete