Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Easter Bunnies.......

Morning all, half way through the week..... times flies doesn't it?

Here's some more makes for my craft fairs.

A little while ago, I made roses in crepe paper, covering a lollipop for Mother's day gifts. With the ones I had left over I thought I would make Easter gifts instead. So I threw away the roses and made Easter bunnies out of card. The larger ones have bows and "faux" stitching on and the smaller ones, I've just used a pink sharpie pen and coloured in the ears !!

I did a craft fair on Monday, and these sold really well.....so will have to make some more for Friday's craft fair. 


Busy, Busy, Busy LOL !!!

Bye for now x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    oh how gorgeous are these little cuties.
    Wonderfully created and super, super designs also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Sooo cute. You come up with some great ideas.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete