Followers

Translate

Friday, 31 March 2017

Easter Chicks......

 Morning all, well here we are again, another end to a another month.

I'm doing a craft fair again this morning. Following on from the success of the rabbits, I've made Easter Chicks. I've added a small bag, containing 8 mini chocolate eggs, in between the two sides and sealed at the top. I cut out "feet" in orange card and added "faux" stitching around the edge using a pen, as well as eyes and beak.
 Half term for most next week, so hopefully the sun will shine bright for all. 

Bye for now, and thanks for stopping by. x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, just back from a little break with my mum and catching up with you. My, you have been busy again but pleased to read your craft fayres have proved quite successful this week. Hope the same goes for today. best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    so very cute, and wonderfully created.
    Good luck with your Craft Fair.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete