Followers

Translate

Friday, 17 March 2017

Flying High !!!!




Morning all, hope the week has treated you ok so far, and that you are looking forward to the weekend.

It's my Ex husbands birthday next month, and although I always make him a card, I don't normally put in as much effort as I've done for this card. (I know that sounds mean.....but he is my ex for a reason !!)

Anyway, it's his 60th birthday and he is arranging to go up in a spitfire for a flight. I was given this decoupage airman (which was attached to another plane- but I cut that off) so I thought I must use it for him. I went on google images - a great place to find backgrounds etc - and found this image of spitfires taking off. 

I've backed it onto red, and then navy card stock, then added the airman on the front, along with the happy birthday and the number "60".

Hope he likes the card, and his flight.

I'm doing a craft fair tomorrow, so will report back with the outcome over the weekend.

Have fun, and thanks for stopping by xx


2 comments:

  1. Fab card Jan, great that you make your ex a card, if I made mine one, his Mrs would put a contract out on me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    wonderful card and such a very great image and design.
    You are a sweetie to think of your ex and make him a card.
    Lovely that you have a good relationship with him still.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete