Followers

Translate

Sunday, 26 March 2017

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY......

Morning all, hope you're having a lovely relaxing day, being thoroughly spoilt !!

I've scheduled this blog, so can't comment on how my day is going. My eldest wasn't able to get home for this weekend, but I have a card and a package arrive in the post for me to open today. My youngest bought me flowers yesterday, and some t-shirts the other day whilst we were out shopping together.

I will be cooking the dinner as normal......but just maybe the washing up will be done for me (fingers crossed).


I did a craft fair on Friday evening in my village hall. It was a pamper night with stallholders. I was expecting to do very well, as in the past when I've done a pamper event, people are more interested in having the pamper sessions rather than buy anything. But actually I did really well !! There were quite a few children there, who wanted to buy things from me.

My mother's day chocolate bars went well, but I did have some left over. So I've taken those wrappers off and did new ones for Easter !! (if they don't sell they will be re-wrapped for father's day LOL !!!!)

 I used Sue Wilson die for the Easter eggs and wording, along with some Easter confetti that i bought ages ago. The papers were from a cheap pad that I've had forever and never used !!
Doing another craft fair on Monday, so will let you know how I get on.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    hope you had a good day.
    This is not fair as I want chocolate now. lol.
    I wish you lived nearer as I would pop round and buy some.
    All in all you will get them sold eventually.
    I would be munching my way through them by now. lol.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Glad you did well at the pamper night.
    I'm sure that the remaining choc will sell for Easter.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete