Followers

Translate

Saturday, 11 March 2017

It's A Unicorn.......

 Morning all, another weekend is upon us....where does the time go to ??? 
I seem to be saying that every month....don't I ???? LOL !!

Here is a little unicorn that I've just knitted.

There seems to be a lot of Unicorns around at the moment....must be the latest trend.


This week has been super busy for me. My lovely dog, Rolo, had to have a tooth taken out on Thursday....so as you can imagine I was on tenderhooks all day waiting for him to come home. He is recovering well and at the moment is sleeping beside me whilst I'm typing. 
Also hubby has been doing a little bit of DIY indoors.....this always involves a lot of dust, mess and general swearing by him LOL !! But to be fair to him he always does a good job. We are re-doing the shower room, so everyone is just using the bathroom for now - which makes the morning get up and go a lot slower. Hopefully the shower room will be usable by this time next week (fingers crossed ).

Enjoy the weekend....let's hope it will be lovely and sunny and springlike xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice
    What a darling unicorn. A beautiful knit and love his horn (sorry, that sounds a bit rude lol!)
    Hope the dust cloud settles soon.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete