Followers

Translate

Sunday, 9 April 2017

Book Fold For Father's Day......

Morning all, hope you are all well & happy and enjoying the warm, sunny weather where you are.

I'm still on my Father's day theme. I decided to do a book fold, as I haven't done any for a while. A simple dad in a rosette. I've coloured it in using sharpie pens.
 The spine had the book's title on, so I've cut a strip of black card and added the wording (Robert Addams dies). The front and back covers were just plain black, so I've left them as they are.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.....bank holidays coming soon LOL !!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janice
    The colouring really brings this to life. Looks smashing!
    Have a great Sunday.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    that is brilliant and so wonderfully created too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful present and so easy to read with the edges coloured. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete