Followers

Translate

Sunday, 2 April 2017

EASTER BONNETS.............

Morning all, hope your weekend is going good so far, and that you're not experiencing too many April showers where you live LOL 

As you may know, I've started doing a couple of local markets on a regular basis. I did one on Monday and was asked if my friend and I would like to do another one this Monday, as it's half term and there will be (hopefully) loads of children coming. The organisers have invited a childrens author to come and read to the children. So we were asked if 1: we would like a stall & 2: could we come up with something for the children to do.

After thinking for a while, we have come up with the idea of making Easter bonnets for the children to decorate. We have made the bonnets (see photo above) and will have on a table, stickers, bows, pom poms, feathers etc etc for the children to decorate as they please. We are holding a competition for the best bonnet, with an Easter egg as a prize.

I will let you know how it turns out. I don't think I'll be allowed to photograph the children in their bonnets, but might be able to photograph the bonnets.

Hopefully, with the children (with their cash loaded parents LOL ) will spend too !!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,

    These are gorgeous hun and what a fab idea, I bet you have a few children wanted to play. Love your chick bags too great idea. I hope you have a fun and eventful day.

    Love & hUgs

    Jacquie J xxx
    https://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good fun Jan, kids can be so creative, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    What a brilliant idea. Here's hoping it will be a kerching success.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, these are so brilliant and very colourful.
    Wonderful idea, and I do hope this is a good success.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope this all went well Jan such a lovely idea xx

    ReplyDelete