Followers

Translate

Saturday, 15 April 2017

Father's Day Book Fold......


 Morning all, a quick blog today.

Here is another book fold done for Father's Day. This slightly different from a normal book fold, in that, I've folded and cut each page, so that the word "dad" stands proud of the rest of the page.
 I've then used a dark green sharpie pen and coloured in the "tab" of each page on either side, to create a strong colour.
 The simple message "with love" is from a Spellbinders die.
 Enjoy the rest of your day. x

3 comments:

  1. Looks great Jan, I've given up on my book folding as it was hurting my thumb!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have taken you ages Jan but the end result is great. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Haven't done a book folding for ages but this looks superb.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete