Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Father's Day Chocolate Bars....

 Morning all, well a short week this week for most of you. Hope you all enjoyed your bank holiday weekend. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary....but it was just nice not to have to go anywhere and do things LOL !!! (I'm a stay at home girlie !!)

I decide to re-decorate the chocolate bars left over from Mother's Day and Easter to become Father's Day gifts !!!

 I found some suitable papers for men to wrap around the chocolate, and then in my stamps I found a couple of Father's Day ones that I had forgotten that I had (like we all do LOL !!).
If I don' sell these my Father's day, I guess I have to give them to my lot indoors....as I think I should get fresher ones ready for Christmas !!!!


Have a great day. xx

1 comment:

  1. This is the sort of thing I do Jan, I redid all Mothers Day cards into Birthday cards. These look great, xxx

    ReplyDelete