Followers

Translate

Thursday, 20 April 2017

Four Candles....Fork Handles..... 

 Morning all, I apologise for the "Two Ronnies" sketch reference...., especially as I've only 3 candles.....but for some reason when ever I see candles, I'm always reminded of that sketch.

Anyway, enough of silliness....Here are 3 candles that I've decorated. The owl and camper van were just printed onto ordinary, cheap copier paper, and the butterfly one is a serviette.
 This lovely image I got from Google. Once melted into the candle, I've added pearl drops to his eyes, and a ribbon across the bottom and top.
 This serviette also has an embossed pattern, which looks really good on the candle. I cut 3 butterflies out and stuck onto card, and then cut them out again and stuck them onto the candle, matching the butterfly image. I've only added ribbon across the bottom.

And finally, this camper Van. I went onto google (great source for images) and found the outline of the van. This I printed onto copier paper and then coloured in, using my promarkers. I will do another one in red asap.


I'm off to Excel London today for the craft show. Will let you know what I buy later. 

Enjoy the rest of your day, and thanks for stopping by. xx

3 comments:

  1. They look fab Jan, I have never tried doing this but saw John doing it on Hochanda last week, Enjoy your day, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    oh these are so brilliant.
    Of course my fave is the owl one, but I also very much like the other 2.
    Hope you enjoy Excel.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fogot to say I too love that 2 Ronnies sketch such a classic, and makes me chuckle just thinking of it.

    ReplyDelete