Followers

Translate

Monday, 24 April 2017

Foxy......

 Morning all, a quick blog today. This is the fox that I managed to complete at 10pm on Friday night, and which I sold on Saturday morning !!
 The pattern is from Knittingbypost. It was supposed to be a PJ case, but like the hippo, I made it into a soft toy.
I will try and knit another one soon !!

I'm doing a craft fair this morning, so will have to see what I've got left in stock to sell LOL !! I will have to be extra speedy in knitting !

Have a good day and see you again very soon.

4 comments:

  1. So sweet Jan, sounds like it went well n Saturday and good luck today, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    oh isn't he the cutest.
    No wonder he sold so fast.
    Beautiful work.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, not surprised you had a good response at the fayre with all the goodies you have been making makes it all worthwhile doesn't it. Sorry you were disappointed at Excel though. I am going down to Lyminge again in a couple of weeks and am thinking of going to the show at the Kent Showground but wonder if it will be worthwhile. I'll wait and see what the weather is like on the Sunday before deciding!! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Another terrific make. You must be the Usain Bolt of knitters lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete