Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 12 April 2017

"Gone Fishing!!!!"...............

 Morning all, a bit late with the post today....been hectic at my house again !!
Took my eldest back to Oxford on Monday, M25 a nightmare there and back !. Constantly stop / start /go slow / speed up. No accidents seen, just volume of traffic I suppose. Needless to say, very tired when I got home. Still haven't put the craft room back to how it was yet. Must try and do that today.

Anyhow, back to crafting, and I've made another pop-up box card. This time with fishing as the theme. I did the rectangle shape again. The bits and pieces were from an old issue of "Making Cards for men". I also had some old peel-off ribbon with fishes on.
 The little hooks are a die from Robert Addams.
Pop by tomorrow for the MAWTT Challenge. x

3 comments:

  1. Great male make Jan. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    I know a couple of fisherman who would love this card. Brilliant!
    Mr D hates the M25 as he's always getting stuck.
    You'll have to give him driving lessons so you don't have the trauma lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    this is gorgeous and wonderfully created too.
    Love your fab design and all the wonderful fisshing elements.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete