Followers

Translate

Friday, 14 April 2017

Happy Good Friday......


 Morning all, well it's the start of a nice long Bank Holiday weekend. Hope the weather stays nice where you are.

I've done yet another pop up father's day card, this time on the motorbike racing theme.
 I've used papers and images from the "Making cards for men" magazine that I've had a while, along with some self adhesive ribbon.

A good tip for making these pop up boxes. Keep any acetate packing that you might have to cut into strips for these boxes, rather than buy a sheet of acetate and cut down. A lot cheaper too !!!

The "silver cup" is a die by X-CUT.

This is a Robert Addams die of a champagne bottle. I cut it out in black and with a gold gel pen, have coloured in the "foil topper" and wrote "dad" on the label.

I'm doing the last Easter craft fair this morning, so hopefully will be able to sell off the last few remaining bits and bobs that I've got.

Have a super weekend. xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is so unique just great. Hope your sale goes well today. I did one at our church Easter Fayre last weekend which was quite successful so I came away quite pleased. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    oh my word this is such a very great design, and prefect for a Dad or a motor bike enthusiast.
    Good luck with your fair.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Great pop up. I have been known to use the acetate off a box of egg custards before now lol!
    Hope your craft fair went well.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete