Followers

Translate

Monday, 17 April 2017

Knitted Cushion.....

 Morning all, a bit late with the blog today.....but it's a bank holiday and I've had a lie in this morning LOL !!

Hope your bank holiday Monday is going great so far, a little cloudy and overcast here in Kent, but hopefully the sun will shine through later.


A while ago, a friend of mine, gave me some magazines that she didn't want anymore. Among the patterns was this one.

I couldn't wait to knit this, as I fell in love with the design. I've knitted it in a cotton type wool. The size is 40 x 40 cms. The small buttons are from docrafts. They were on sale when I went to the Farnborough craft fair a while ago.
 I'm going to take it along to my craft fairs to sell, but to be honest, I don't mind if I don't sell it, as I would keep it myself.
Thanks for popping by, enjoy the rest of your day. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment