Followers

Translate

Friday, 7 April 2017

Larger Key-rings......

 Morning all, well I'm certainly into Father's day gifts at the moment LOL !!! I keep seeing things that I like the look of, and can't wait to make them.

With this set of key-rings, I have used foam sheets. I used double for the plaques and double for the motif, just to make it as strong as possible, as foam sheets can rip if too flimsy.
 The camper van is a Marianne Designs die, which I cut out in blue and white foam. I left the white windows in and used the die as a stencil to do the markings. Foam sheets don't emboss very well.
 This is a X-Cut die. I have added peel-offs for the "1" and "dad". I'm not sure if they will stay stuck - and might have to add some P.V.A glue over the top to hold.
 This golf caddie die is from "tutti designs". Again, I've added peel-offs.
 Sue Wilson banner dies, along with X-Cut (car) and Robert Addams (tools).
and finally, Hexagon and boat dies from X-Cut.

I just need to buy some Key-ring rings (without chain links) to attach to each one.

It's my youngest son's birthday tomorrow, so pop by and see his card. Last year whilst making his card I sliced my finger open using Tim Holtz scissors. This time I'm pleased to report all my digits are in tact LOL !!

Bye for now. x

3 comments:

  1. Looks fab Jan, I am the same cant stop making bows and flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some more great ideas and should prove popular. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    More great makes. Looks like you've riveted the holes. What a good idea to stop the foam ripping.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete